Hilfe & Kontakt
Schnell einen Anwalt fragen:
142.771 Fragen, 60.064 Anwaltsbewertungen
Anwalt? Hier lang


Jetzt vertrauliche kostenlose Ersteinschätzung von einem erfahrenen Anwalt erhalten!

Feedback noch heute.

Kostenlose Einschätzung starten

Frag-einen-Anwalt Prime


ist ein neuer Service von 123recht.net und Frag-einen-Anwalt.de, damit Sie noch einfacher zu Ihrem Recht kommen. Wir garantieren Ihnen:

  • Schnelles Feedback

    Wir melden uns noch heute bei Ihnen.

  • Kostenlose erste Einschätzung

    Sie erhalten eine kostenlose erste Einschätzung Ihres Problems.

  • Erfahrene Kanzlei

    Wir kennen Theorie und Praxis. In unserer Kanzlei arbeiten Anwälte mit über fünfjähriger Berufserfahrung im Strafrecht.

  • Transparenz

    Vor einer Beauftragung nennen wir Ihnen immer sämtliche Folgekosten. Wir teilen mit, was wir machen werden und bis wann.

  • Bundesweite Mandatsbearbeitung

    Wir helfen Ihnen zu Ihrem Recht, egal wo Sie sitzen, ohne Mehrkosten.

  • Verlässlicher Service

    Sollten Sie uns beauftragen: Wir halten jeden weiteren Termin, den wir Ihnen zusagen.


O2 handy vertrag probleme

| 10.12.2007 15:43 |
Preis: ***,00 € |


Let me explain the case in detail:
When I was a student in 2002, I took O2 handy contract. after 2 years, the contract automatically got extended. Meanwhile, i took one more contract from O2.

Both the contracts are for two years from the date of registration.

In 2005, when i was going back to my home country, i decided to close both the contracts well in advance closure time.
I went to O2 shop and explained that i am going back to my country and i want to close the contract before the actual end date.
I was asked to pay the money for the rest of the months. I paid the money (sorry, but i dont have receipts now, because, i did not take it from O2 shop).
I was asked to send a fax or letter/mail and send to their office in Nürnberg.

I wrote them a letter asking to close my contracts as I was going back to my country and sent it.

After a week or so, I left germany and went to my home country.

I worked for a company in my home country. I came back to germany in 2006 June to work here.

I got a Mahnbescheid from "Real" Inkasso GmbH & Co. KG:

to pay 183.38 Eur. and the frührer Blaübiger: O2 Germany GmbH & Co. oHG, 80992, München

I called O2 customer care and came to know that I have not closed the contract properly.

I explained that i send a letter asking to close my contracts. The customer care lady told that O2 got that letter, but that was not enough. She said that O2 sent a letter in 2005 asking for Abmeldung document, but i was already out of germany, by the time they sent that letter.

I dint knew that they sent any letter, i thought that the contract is closed.

O2 customer care lady said that I am not a O2 customer now, and she doesnt support me any more. She asked me to contact only Inkasso.

I contacted Fülleborn-Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH, explained all the story, and finally, the lady in Fülleborn-Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH said that she will send me a letter, after she gets in touch with O2.
I got a letter from Fülleborn-Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH, on 6th December 2007. In the letter it is stated that i have to pay 135 Eurby 18th December 2007, else, they shall go to court.

Please let me know if there is a answer to my problem?
As the last date is 18th december, I request if someone contacts as early as possible.

Dear Sir or Madam,

as far as I understand your question, you want to know if the 135 Euro are a justified claim and if it´s better to pay the money to avoid being sued.

Please note: Adding or leaving out information can completely change the given answer and legal advice.

To the problem: If you can´t prove that you properly closed the contracts through documents (or witnesses), which I guess from the circumstances of the case you cannnot, you should pay the claim.
By this you avoid to have to pay the court fees.

Because the burden of proof for the cancellation of the contracts is on you, and I guess that the subject terms of contract of O2 state that you have to sign or send a certain document you called

"Abmeldung document"

there is little chance for you to win this law suit.

But I would strongly recommend to see a lawyer and show him all the documents you have in this case. For a first legal advice you can negotiate an adequate fee with most of the lawyers.

I hope to have given you a first general view and please refer to the possibility of specifying your request on "frag-einen-Anwalt.de" or contact me directly by the "Online-Anfrage" or in my office.

Yours sincerely,

Verena Frank
Bewertung des Fragestellers |

Hat Ihnen der Anwalt weitergeholfen?

Wie verständlich war der Anwalt?

Wie ausführlich war die Arbeit?

Wie freundlich war der Anwalt?

Empfehlen Sie diesen Anwalt weiter?

"thanks for valuable suggestion "
Mehr Bewertungen von »
Durchschnittliche Anwaltsbewertungen:
4,6 von 5 Sternen
(basierend auf 54179 Bewertungen)
Aktuelle Bewertungen
Meine Angelegenheit wurde von Herrn Stadnik komplett bearbeitet. Meine Frage wurden immer sehr schnell und auch ausführlich beantwortet. Ich bin damit sehr sehr zufreiden und bin sehr froh darüber, dsss ich seine Hilfe bekommen ... ...
Die Antwort kam schnell und hat mir geholfen, wenn auch nicht alle Fragen so beantwortet wurden dass es keine weiteren Fragen aufgeworfen hätte. Liegt aber vllt. in der Natur der Sache. ...
Dankeschön ! ...